Forbes contributors publish independent expert analyses and insights. Peter Suciu covers trends in the world of aerospace and defense. This voice experience is generated by AI. Learn more. This voice ...
The Norfolk-based USS Gerald R. Ford — the largest aircraft carrier in the world — is set to leave the Middle East to return to its homeport, according to reporting from The Washington Post. WaPo ...
Aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) is now operating in the Atlantic Ocean after sailing through the Strait of Gibraltar on Wednesday, according to ship spotters. As of Wednesday, Ford has ...
This voice experience is generated by AI. Learn more. This voice experience is generated by AI. Learn more. The United Stated Navy aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford arrives in Souda Bay on March 23, ...
NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Norfolk-based aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) could be heading home in the coming days, U.S. officials discussed during the House Armed Services Committee on ...
The more than 4,500 service members embarked on USS Gerald R. Ford may soon return to their families as the aircraft carrier begins its sunset cruise on a record-breaking deployment, according to ...
Aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) is now operating in the Mediterranean after leaving the Red Sea last week, USNI News has learned. Ford transited the Suez Canal last week, a defense ...
WASHINGTON - The USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier has left the Middle East after taking part in operations against Iran, a US official said on May 1, leaving two massive American warships in the ...
Investing.com -- The aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford will depart the Middle East in the coming days to return home, according to a report from the Washington Post, citing multiple U.S. officials, ...
The USS Gerald R. Ford will sail back to the United States in the coming days after 10 months at sea, multiple US officials tell the Washington Post. The departure of the aircraft carrier, one of ...
US Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth told Congress on Wednesday that extending the Ford’s deployment was a result of “a tough decision-making process…in consultation with the Navy.” The US aircraft ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results